Do you have existing .NET client line of business (LOB) applications? Join Microsoft developer experts, and see how to modernize these applications and move them forward. Learn what the Microsoft devices and services strategy is and how existing applications fit in. See demos, and discover how and why to move your LOB applications to Windows Azure, how to use third-party controls to add a modern look and feel, and how to provide your users the ability to use LOB apps on a variety of devices, including Windows 8 and Windows Phone. And do all of this using Visual Studio 2013 and your existing XAML skills!
Get answers to these questions and more:
- What are best practices for developing applications based on a services architecture?
- How do I move existing data and services to Windows Azure?
- How do I authenticate users of Azure-based cloud services?
- How can my cloud services call internal services that aren't being moved to the cloud?
- What tools are there to help me build modern-looking Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) LOB apps?
- How can I ensure that my users can access my LOB apps from many devices, including Windows 8 and Windows Phone?